House Washing Houston, TX
There are many reasons homeowners in Houston, TX decide to wash their home. The experts at Window Gang of Houston, Texas will provide professional, house and building washing services for residential and commercial homes and buildings.
- Brightens the exterior appearance of the home
- Removal of contaminants: dirt, dust, mold & mildew
- Preparation to sell the home
When hiring a professional in Houston, TX for house washing, there are some very important things to consider:
1) Are they trained and knowledgeable in the proper low pressure/chemical washing techniques to ensure the siding will not be damaged?
2) Are they aware that pressure washing alone will not kill or remove mold and mildew?
3) Will they take extra care and precaution around your home to ensure the landscaping will not be disturbed or destroyed during the house wash?
4) Are they using products that are friendly to our environment?
5) Should there be an accident, are they licensed and insured?
Low Pressure House Washing
House Washing is very important to the upkeep of your investment; however, using too much pressure when washing, can damage the exterior surface. When Window Gang washes the exterior surface of your home, we will use a low pressure chemical wash. This is the only method approved by the American Hardboard Association and the American Vinyl Siding Institute, and will not damage the siding.
Low pressure/chemical washing can extend the paint life of the siding. When done on a regular bases (at least once a year), low pressure/chemical washing can eliminate contaminates that can rot, decay and prematurely age your home’s exterior. In other words, it can add years of life to the property. Not only will it breathe life back into your home, making it look like new, low pressure chemical washing will save you money on costly repairs.
When dirt, dust, mold & mildew collect and grow on the exterior surface, you are surrounded by contaminants that pose risks to your health. These contaminants are the primary culprits that can create safety and health issues for you and your family. If not properly cleaned and removed in a timely manner, not only can it cause severe health problems, it will cause costly repairs and/or replacements if neglected. Low pressure washing alone will not remove dirt, dust, mold & mildew. Chemical washing is the only process that has been proven to successfully treat and remove these contaminants. Low pressure/chemical washing on a regular basis will protect your family and investment by removing these contaminants from the homes exterior surface.
Before washing your home, our trained service technicians will, pre-rinse the landscaping . Doing this will provide a protective barrier, around plants, trees and shrubs, from our environmentally friendly chemicals. When finished, we will again rinse the landscaping to ensure nothing will be damaged or destroyed.
Low pressure chemical washing will improve the appearance of your home, which will in turn increase the value. For those looking to sell their home, consider the value of curb appeal. Low pressure chemical washing is considered to be one of the most affordable ways to increase the value of your home. According to the National Association of Real Estate Appraisers, “a good first appearance on a home can add as much as 5 to 10 percent to the value of the home.”
Window Gang offers low and high pressure chemical washing for all types of surfaces. Our other pressure washing services include; concrete washing, brick, stone and stucco washing, low pressure roof washing, and deck and fence restoration services.
Let Window Gang show you why we are the industry leaders in house washing across the country. From our knowledge and experience in the correct process of pressure washing, to our clean, educated & fully trained technicians, Window Gang will provide you, “Service Beyond Your Expectations!”
Since the beginning, Window Gang has not only been committed to providing exceptional window cleaning services, but to also be an environmentally friendly company as well. All of our solutions, sealers and chemicals are biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Window Gang is a “green” company, providing safer alternatives for the environment & for our customers.
Window Gang is comprehensively insured, bonded, and carry workers’ compensation on all employees.
All of our restoration products are environmentally safe, biodegradable and approved by OSHA.
Service technicians carry material safety data sheets on each chemical, protecting all parties.
All Window Gang employees are uniformed and all trucks are clearly marked with our logo.
Our employees are extensively educated and trained in job safety and follow all OSHA and EPA guidelines.
Our continued professionalism is exhibited by the various national certifications, training programs, and associations to which we belong. Our affiliations have included;
- International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA)
- Wolman Certified Contractor Program
- Power Washers of North America (PWNA)
- Cleaning Equipment Trade Association (CETA)
- National Chimney Sweeping Guild (NCSG)
- The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Environmentally Conscious Mobile Power Washing Certification
- Delco Chemical Cleaning & Paint Stripping Certification
- Water Reclamation Systems Certification
- American Building Restoration Graffiti Removal Certified
- American Building Restoration Wood Preservative Certified
Our services are dependable and of first-rate quality. References and proof of insurance are available upon request. Estimates, of course, are always free.
Serving the following Locations: Katy, Aldine, Jersey Village, Bunker Hill Village, Spring Valley, Bellaire, Sugar Land, and Houston.